- Certified member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). #200011 - Lowell
- Members of Greater Omaha ASHI. Lowell is past President and a board member of this Regional ASHI group.
- Graduates from Midwest Inspectors Institute, Lansing, KS
- Certified by Exterior Design Institute (EDI) to do EIFS Inspections
- Member of Iowa Association of Home Inspectors. Lowell was instrumental in forming this group and is a member of the board.
- Member of National Association of Real Estate Professionals
- NEHA approved in Radon Measurement Proficiency 100303 RT.
Iowa License # S00120
Nebraska License # 009
- South Dakota Home Inspector License # 10367 (As of 01/22/2003, Iowa and Nebraska do not require a license for home inspection).
- Certified Termite Inspector Iowa License # 16369
- Member of National & Iowa Pest Control Association
- Affiliate member of Greater Sioux City Board of REALTORS.
Who we are
Sherlock Home Inspectors is a complete inspection service locally owned and operated by Lowell and Colleen Leemkuil. One call and we do it all. We are highly trained inspectors that give you a professional, impartial report. We work exclusively for you, our client. Our hundreds of satisfied clients are our best references.
Our commitment to customer service comes with something unique in building inspections. We will meet your needs with concern, personalization, quality, and a superior level of service. That efficient, warm, personalized service to you is, and will be, the highest priority for all SHERLOCK employees.
All services are available in the tri-state area -- Iowa, Nebraska, & South Dakota.
- Our home inspections are performed in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors.
- In order to keep up to date with the most recent changes in our field, and to better serve you, our clients, we are required to attend continuing education programs yearly.
- We use the latest technological equipment to do both our inspections and reports.
- Our comprehensive computer generated narrative report will be delivered/mailed within 24 hours complete with digital pictures.
- Every report is customized with specific information about your new home. Your "House Specific" report includes: A summary and detailed report of our findings, pictures of our findings, maintenance information, and safety and energy saving suggestions.
TERMS: Cash/Check, Visa or Mastercard -- Due when inspection is complete and/or report delivered.
Book an inspection TODAY! (click here)